As a Finance Director for the company, you will be expected to work alongside with the Managing Director. You will have overall control and responsibility for all financial aspects of company strategy and is expected to analyse figures and implement recommendations based on these findings, with the most profitable outcomes. Often managing and leading a team through difficult periods including month end, year end and annual budgeting, a Finance Director would need to have excellent communication skills with all levels of staff, often required to work with various departments to help them plan and manage budgets.
In periods of change and growth an effective Finance Director is critical, coordinating corporate finance and managing company policies regarding capital requirement, debt, taxation, equity and acquisitions as appropriate.
A Finance Director will be expected to perform any of the following tasks.
- Form a close working relationship with the Managing Director and other Directors.
- Provide leadership to the Board’s Finance and Accounting Strategy, to optimise the Company’s financial performance and strategic position.
- Take overall control of the company’s accounting function.
- Contribute fully to the development of company strategy across all areas of the business, challenging assumptions and decision-making as appropriate and providing financial analysis and guidance on all activities, plans, targets and business drivers.
- Ensure that company financial systems are robust, compliant and support current activities and future growth.
- Lead and develop finance teams.
- Work with upper management to grow the business, formulating strategies and plans.
- Ensure that the regulatory requirements of all statutory bodies are met.
- Corporate finance: manage company policies regarding capital requirement, debt, taxation, equity, disposals and acquisitions as appropriate.
- Establish a high level of credibility and manage strong working relationships with external parties including customers and advisors.
- Qualified member of an accountancy body or holder of an equivalent qualification.
- Meet the requirement for a commercially astute, articulate, technically strong, dynamic, insightful, and influential leader with the ability to operate at both strategic and operational levels.
- Exceptional communication skills at all levels.
- Strong Finance Knowledge, always being ahead of new changes
- Ability to handle high level of pressures and critical decision making.
- High integrity and openness combined with commitment to good governance.
- Energetic, highly motivated with an enquiring mind and passion for excellence and innovation in pursuit of business growth and success.
Please indicated your interested position, attach your resume, and email to: email@example.com
We apologise that the employment assessment will only take place when the applicant had provided all the required / necessary information.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.