As the Administrative Assistant, your primary responsibilities are to perform general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, mail distribution and filing. Coordinate and maintain records for staff office space, phones, petty cash and office keys. Occasionally also creating and modifying various business documents using Microsoft Office
Candidates can look forward to a routine office works
- Answering phone calls and handling email enquiries / walk-in customers.
- Providing clerical support to sales / project managers.
- Generating simple reports and analysing data.
- Coordinate between supplier and customer.
- Executing orders given by the upper management.
- Fresh graduates are welcomed.
- Optimistic and pleasant personalities preferred.
- Meticulous and careful
- Able to work under minimal supervision.
- Positive and “can do” attitude
- Personal accountability and strong work ethic;
Please indicated your interested position, attach your resume, and email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We apologise that the employment assessment will only take place when the applicant had provided all the required / necessary information.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.