As the project manager, your job is to plan, budget, oversee and document every aspects of the project you are tasked for. Project managers are required to work closely with the upper management to make sure that the scope and direction of each project is fulfilled.
Candidates can look forward to regular client contact, a role in business development and proposal writing/methodology creation, and other scope of works not limited to the following:
- Executing and implementing directives given by the upper management.
- Strategize and control all project related activities.
- Creating and generating progress reports, claim reports and monthly GP report.
- Conduct meaningful data analytics and improvise systems.
- Coordinate between supplier and sub-contractors.
- Limited experience at consultancy preferred;
- Great interpersonal communication skills;
- Keen eye for spotting data trends;
- Great analytical skills;
- A keen grasp of information technology;
- Professional demeanor;
- Personal accountability and strong work ethic;
- Professional, able to interact with vendors/clients;
- Positive, “can do” attitude.
Please indicated your interested position, attach your resume, and email to: email@example.com
We apologise that the employment assessment will only take place when the applicant had provided all the required / necessary information.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.